This just in! We just heard about this yesterday that Globe is going to offer portable WiFi router. Today, we have now the Frequently Asked Questions regarding it, including new broadband postpaid plans. And yes, it is called Globe MyFi.
1. What are the new Tattoo Postpaid plans? Globe has made your life simpler by providing you with just 2 choices for your postpaid plans: Globe Tattoo Postpaid Plan 499 ideal for light users and Plan P999 for heavy users – both at 3mbps speed!
|User Type||Light Users||Heavy Users|
|Access Limit||50 hours succeeding||Unlimited|
Note: Plan P999, due to its unlimited internet access provision at a very affordable rate, doesn’t offer any calling feature.
2. Are the old Tattoo Postpaid plans still available? No. The new plans are far more affordable and superior than the current ones.
3. What will happen to current subscribers of old Globe Tattoo broadband postpaid plans? Existing subscribers who are out of their lock-up period may transfer to the new plans should they wish to by proceeding to any Globe Store to request for a change in their subscription. Only subscribers out of their lock-up period may do this.
4. Why should I get a postpaid broadband plan from Globe Tattoo? Globe offers the most affordable broadband plan available nationwide at only P499 and at the same time it also is the only brand with up to 3mbps speed across all postpaid plans, even on unlimited.
5. How do I subscribe to a Globe Tattoo Postpaid plan? Just bring any 1) valid ID, 2) proof of billing address, and 3) proof of income OR 1 month advanced payment and proceed to any Globe Store to subscribe.
6. What is the MyFi Device The Globe Tattoo Broadband MyFi Device is wireless WiFi router that enables you to share your internet access with other WiFi capable internet access devices simultaneously within a 10meter radius (coverage may decrease if there are obstructions such as walls). It’s an optional modem that you can subscribe to in lieu of the regular Globe Tattoo Postpaid stick for only an additional P250/ month for 24 months. After 24 months, you no longer have to pay the P250 and your bill will revert back to the regular plan rate.
*via: Pinoy Tech Blog