Dell recently introduced their new line of Vostro laptops. The Vostro 3000 series targets SMBs and entrepreneurs who want their notebooks powerful and attractive. It is a range of new thin, lightweight and durable laptops featuring the latest Intel Core i processors.
The Vostro 3000 comes in 13”, 14”, 15” and the 17” which has the capability to support the Intel Core i7 Quad Core processor and 1GB NVIDIA GeForce discrete graphics. The 13” Vostro 3300 is one of the thinnest commercial laptop with an integrated optical drive available. All models come standard with a webcam and microphone for easy collaboration through videoconferencing.
What’s nice about the Dell is the customizability available for commercial laptops. The Dell Vostro is no different, from HDD to memory and battery, you can get the right laptop configuration that would fit your needs and budget.
- Stay in Touch: With the integrated webcam and microphone, users can make Internet calls, conduct video conferences and remotely exchange files to help increase productivity.
- Always Be Connected: Users can go wireless with a full range of connectivity options: 802.11g/n wireless LAN, Bluetooth, and WWAN mobile broadband.
- Memory to Spare: Run Windows® 7 effortlessly while performing everyday tasks quickly with support for up to 6GB of DDR3 SDRAM memory.
- Protect Your Work: Keep your critical data under lock and key with optional finger print reader and full-data-encrypted hard drive.
- “Set & Forget” Online Data Protection: Easy, secure and automated Dell DataSafe online backup protects and helps recover business-critical data.
- Coverage Now and Later: Users can extend their basic Limited Hardware Warranty from 1-3 years to stay covered into the future.
- Remote On-Call Support: Small businesses can get help when they need it with DellConnect, which allows tech-support agents to troubleshoot and help resolve system issues remotely.
You may visit www.dell.com/vostro for additional information on this new series.